Յուրաքանչյուր սովորող ընտրում է իր հետաքրքրությունների շրջանակներում քննարկման թեմա:
Քննարկումները վարում են տվյալ թեմայի համար պատասխանատու սովորողները:
- Ընտրել քննարկման թեման:
- Հավաքագրել թեմային վերաբերող բառեր, կառույցներ, տեղեկատվություն /օգտվում են google translate կամ lingvo.com թարգմանական կայքերից/
- Պատրաստվել քննարկմանը
- Յուրաքանչյուր թեմաձի ներկայացումից հետո լինում է բաց քննարկում սովորողների միջև երկխոսությունների տեսքով:
- Who are you? Tell about yourself/ name, age, hobbies, activities/. I am a boy, and my name is Alex Melikyan. I am 10 years old. I like to play the piano, read books and go to hiking. In my home yard I play football with my friends and in my school I go to laboratory and make jewelry ornaments.
- Do you have any favorite books? What book gave you read? Tell and present that book. Would you advise that book to your friends? My favorite books are “Manga books”. I red these books. They are books about Japanese Comics. These books are 3D books, and you see all Japanese Comics in 3D format. https://mangalib.me/
- Do you have friends? Who is your best friend and why? What do you appreciate in your friend? Yes, I have many friends. My best friends are Areg, Tigran and Davit. They always help me, they listen to me and they don’t betray me.
- What places do you like in Armenia? Where have you been? Where would you like to go and why? In Armenia I like city of Goris and city of Berd. I have been in both cities. Goris is located in Syunik region, and Berd is located in Tavush region. I would like to go to the city of Gyumri, because I have never been in Gyumri yet.
- What can you tell us about Armenia and London? London is the capital of Great Brittan, and Armenia is my mother-land and it is very ancient country, where live nearly 3mln. population. The capital city of Armenia is Yerevan.
- Tell about your favorite film/ series/ theatre. My favorite movie is “Lost and Found in Armenia”. It is very funny comedy.
Mike is 10. He is in the fourth form. He is fond of sports. He runs and does
exercises every day. Mike goes in for swimming. He is one of the best
swimmers at school. But he is not only a good swimmer. He is good at
basketball and tennis as well. His coach says: ‘Sport is important for your
health. You must do exercises. You must go in for sport.’
- Is Mike fond of sports? Yes he is, he is fond of sports.
- What sport does he go in for? He goes in for swimming.
- Is he good at basketball and tennis? Yes he is, he is good at basketball and tennis.
- What sport are you good at? I am good at football.
- What do you do to be healthy? To be healthy I do exercises and go in for running and playing football.
There are many legends and songs about Robin Hood. The legends say
that he and his three hundred men lived in Sherwood Forest, not far from the
town of Nottingham. His men dressed in green and were good at shooting
with bows and arrows.
Robin Hood and his merry men attacked and robbed the rich and
helped the poor as much as they could.
More than once the Sheriff of Nottingham tried to catch Robin and
his merry men, but he couldn’t. Robin always fooled his enemies.
Once Robin played a trick on one of the Sheriff’s men whom he met in
the forest. The man had orders to arrest Robin Hood. But he did not know
who he was talking to. “Help me to find Robin,” he said to Robin Hood, “and I shall give you half the money that I’ll get for his head.” “All right,” said Robin, “let’s go to
Nottingham. We shall find Robin Hood there. I know him, and I’ll help you to catch him.” When they came to the town, Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep. After that Robin walked off, and the man had to pay the bill.
Some time after, Robin and his friends came to Nottingham to take part in a shooting contest held there by the Sheriff. The prize, an arrow of gold, was for the best shot. Robin, who was dressed like a beggar, won the prize. The next evening as the Sheriff was going to bed, an arrow with a letter on it suddenly whistled through the open window of his bedroom. The Sheriff read, “Thank you for the golden arrow. It was a good prize for my shooting. Robin Hood.”
Complete the statements correctly.
Robin Hood and his merry men lived in the forest as robbers.
Robin Hood and his merry men attacked the rich and
helped the poor as much as they could.
Once Robin Hood met one of the Sheriff’s men whom he met in
When they came to the town Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep.
What happened when…? Finish the sentences.
When one of the Sheriff’s men came to the forest Robin fooled him.
- When Robin came to the town with one of the Sheriff’s men Robin gave the man so much drink that he fell asleep.
- When Robin walked off the man had to pay the bill.
- When Robin and his merry men came to take part in a shooting
contest Robin had a beggar dress.
- When the Sheriff was going to bed an arrow with a letter on it suddenly whistled through the open window of his bedroom.
Things to think about.
- The Sheriff couldn’t catch Robin Hood as robber.
- The soldier didn’t know who he was talking to as he didn’t know Robin by face.
- The Sheriff’s soldier had to pay the bill as he drank very much, and Robin walked off.
- The Sheriff had to give the prize to Robin as he won the prize
hello my name is Alex, I live in a flat and there are 5 rooms, bathroom, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a hall room.
There is a toilet, bow sink, bath curtains in our bathroom
There is a fridge table chair tap food window hairpins in our kitchen
There is a wardrobe and a bed
There is a sofa tv table remote controller pillows chairs painting door in our living room
There is a bed, picture, cupboard tv in the second bedroom.
Hello my teacher my name is Alex I want to study at school with you.
hello Hovannes Davtyan. I’m glad you are my friend and that you are fighting with me. We’ve done so much together that I forgot one part The more we suffer, the more we improve, the better we want to remember and The more are to make your dreams come true.your friend Alex
Mr. and Mrs. Smith have one son and one daughter. The son’s name is John. The daughter’s name is Sarah.
The Smiths live in a house. They have a living room. They watch TV in the living room. The father cooks food in the kitchen. They eat in the dining room. The house has two bedrooms. They sleep in the bedrooms. They keep their clothes in the closet. There is one bathroom. They brush their teeth in the bathroom.
The house has a garden. John and Sarah play in the garden. They have a dog. John and Sarah like to play with the dog.
Միսետր ու Միսիս սմիթ ունեն տղա և աոցիք տղաի անունը Ջոն իսկ աղյիկի Սարա:
Սմիթերը ապրում են տանը նրանք ունեն հյուրասենաք: Նրանք դիտում են հերուստացույց հյուրասենակուն: Հայրիկը պատրաստում է ութելիք խոանոցում: Նրանք ուտում են ճաշասենակում: Տունը ունի երկու ննյասենակ
I have some popcorn🍿
I don‘t have any candy🍩
I have some peanuts🥜
I don’t have any crackers🍪